Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cable cover

Joining in

Hi, I need a new dolly and cable riser cover. Mine have become detached with the wire now protruding out into a public path. 
Can anybody advise as to how to arrange a replacement?


Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The primary place to report faults or for service requests is Customer Services on 0345 454 1111/150 if you have a VM landline or wait two or three days for a VM staff member to get to your post.

There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Alessandro Volta

You have accurately described what you want

(along with a cover piece to take the cable up a wall)

I expect though if you tell the VM telephone support bods that you want a 'new dolly', you will inevitably run into some VM 'confusion' on the phone!

One of the VM forum team should reply here, and you may have better luck with them and the accompanying picture link above, but they usually take a few days to get here and reply.

Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Igriffin

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community :).

I'm sorry to hear this has become detached. 

I'll send you a private message now so we can book an engineer.

Please look out for the envelope in the top right of the page and pop back to me when you can. 




Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide