cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill gone from £75 to £162 a month, no way out

gdansk
Just joined

I've no idea how this can even be legal. I've been paying £75 a month, but then 3 and bit months before my contract expires, some of the discounts expired, and it went up to around £130. Now the rest have expired, and it's £162 a month. How can the discounts not be tied to the length of the contract? Thank god I can cancel in a couple of weeks. I'll have had to find an extra £350-£400 to cover these ridiculous price increases until I can quit the contract.

1 REPLY 1

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey gdansk,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums. I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your package after your initial discounts have expired. The length of time that the discounts were valid would have been shown on the contract that you agreed to and on your monthly bills, not all discounts are for the length of your contract. To have your package reviewed and the team to give you the best deal possible, please give the team a call on 150 from a Virgin Media landline or 0345 454 1111 opt 1, 4 and 4 again, this will get you through to the contracts team who will be able to look into this further for you.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L