cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Area reference

GemmaHarrison03
Joining in

I need the area reference code for [REMOVED] DE15 9DJ please to set up an account

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post.]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @GemmaHarrison03,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

Have you recently joined us as a customer? If so, when were your services installed, or are they yet to be installed?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

13 REPLIES 13

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @GemmaHarrison03,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

Have you recently joined us as a customer? If so, when were your services installed, or are they yet to be installed?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

I am new to this service yes I've had them installed but I'm still waiting for an area reference to register for an account

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

The area reference would be 20 GemmaHarrison03 🙂

Rob

Thank you for the reply

You're very welcome GemmaHarrison03 👍

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

DayShay
Joining in

Hello. Can anyone prove an Area code for Knowle/Solihull please.  I have tried using the first 2 numbers of the long account string (without the 0) but that gives me 64 and the dropdown only goes up to 34 on the website. Thank you so much David

Hi @DayShay 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

Could you please provide a postcode? We'll be able to provide the area reference number from that.

Please pop back to us at your earliest convenience.

Regards,
Daniel

DayShay
Joining in

Hi Daniel

The postcode is B93 9EH

Many Thanks David

Thank you for this DayShay, I will send you a PM and give it you this way 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?