cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account purchases restricted gone round in circles since March someone please help

chlorise1993
Joining in

IMG_5156.jpeg

8 REPLIES 8

chlorise1993
Joining in

IMG_5156.jpeg

Hi I’m having same problem could I please get help

Hi @chlorise1993 

Welcome to the community forums 

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your TV service at this time. 

We can see on the systems that you've already been in touch with the team and this has been raised for you. 

What actions were you doing or what were you trying to access before this messaged flagged up?

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Reminds me of the Twitter account "People Selling Mirrors". 

---------------
Cancel VM here
Complain to VM
here
Demand compensation from VM here
Demand your call recordings here
Monitor the state of your VM connection here

I was told this had been done back in March, I was advised today I need an engineer visit which I already had In March and they said it’s virgin who need to remove the block, on the phone they are saying there’s no restriction but there clearly is and they said IT department will be in touch in 4-5 days however it’s the Tyson boxing event I wish to purchase which is tomorrow 

Hi @chlorise1993,

Thanks for expanding. If this has been raised to our IT team as you've mentioned then the typical SLA for it to be worked and resolved is within 5 working days, though this can vary.

Do you have any outstanding balance on the account at all? If so, we'd also recommend clearing this at your earliest convenience as this can cause restrictions.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

No my balance is upto date 

Hi @chlorise1993,

Thank you for expanding. I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments. Please respond to that when you can and we'll proceed from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!