cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account number - where to find it?

mariella
Joining in

Hello. Where can I find my account number? I have never had a welcome pack or any paper, electronic bills, only a text that my virgin kit is sent. I didn't pay any bills yet because I'm new to Virgin, so my bills will start in June/July. I have broadband and SIM card.
I spoke several times with my Virgin advisor, and he keeps telling me that the email should be sent i have to have already I did an online chat with other advisors, supports they claim the same thing and yet I cannot get my account number and contract that I agree on. Please help me. I chose Virgin Media because everyone seems so happy with them and keep recommending them, yet I struggle with the same technical issues as other broadbands that I used to use.
Thanks

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

26 REPLIES 26

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Mariella, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear you haven't had anything we your account number on. 

What I can do is private message to get some details and pass some data protection, then we can look to see what we can do to get you this. 

^Martin

Hello i am similar client who never received the account number, welcome email etc. i am struggling to connect with customer care to shift my broadband.

please suggest

Hello ankushbh,

Thanks for your first post and welcome to our Community.
Sorry to hear you are having the same issue with your account details.
I'd like to take a look into this for you.
If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L

I am having the same issue, can you also message me directly to sort?

Hi @peadoherty,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm very sorry to hear that you're yet to receive your account number. When did you sign up and get installed with us? Can you clarify what you require the account number for, please?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

managed to arrange an engineer coming over the phone so am hoping this will resolve issues

I just have not been sent anything to confirm I have actually signed up to broadband/any account info but have received the pack in the post

Hi @peadoherty,

Thank you for the update. I'm confident that the technician will be able to assist you, so please let us know how the visit goes for you, but either way please do let us know if there's anything more that we can help you with.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Can you please help me. I am facing the same issue. 

Hi Zargai1,

Welcome to the Community Forums! Sorry to hear you've also not received your welcome email.

I'll pop you over a private message now so I can get this resent out to you. Please look out for my message over at the purple envelope.

Thanks

Beth