cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Renewal from January

andypat
On our wavelength

Good Morning Community

Dec 23 I got the renew early email and renewed - same package (still have email) for a lower price.

In Jan I realized I had channels missing, 2nd Tier redemptions  sorted it out, then rang back a few days later to say it had been inputted wrong and had to do it again.

Since then I have been  overcharged due to missing credits - spoke to redemptions again in Feb who said the first person had done it wrong and said it would be sorted, unfortunately thats not the case , I spoke again last week and received an email saying credits have been added to my account, it could take up to 72 hrs to appear on my account - its 6 days now and no credits on my account. April 9th is my next and 3rd over-payment date!

Can anyone on the Forum Team help at all please

6 REPLIES 6

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

But are you on the same package?
If there were any legacy items at renewal, these cannot be retained.
For example Maxit TV has now been replaced with Mega TV & no longer includes the TNT Sports channels as standard. They must be subscribed to separately as a premium pack add-on for additional cost. (This is not Virgin’s decision, & is the result of change of ownership of the channels).

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

andypat
On our wavelength

You are correct, - my email offer subject line says "Happy with your current package? Renew today"

Also 

andypat_1-1711715223546.png

I understand your point but I was offered the same a month before my contract ended - thats where I am at.

They shouldn't offer the same if they cant provide it, Virgin sent me the email - I didn't enquire about it

Thanks for reaching out to us @andypat, and welcome back to our Community Forums.

Sorry to hear of the issue with the missing channels on the package.

Can you please confirm what channels were missing from the package?

Are these channels now on the service for you, but it's then a simple case of these re-addition of the channels then needing to be credited back to you?

Thanks

David_Bn

andypat
On our wavelength

My channels have been correct since the  January correction but I have been overcharged since then including my upcoming payment in April

Hi andypat, 

Thanks for coming back and updating us. It sounds as though the team resolved the issue by adding the channel add on for you however they've not credited the charge back. This is something we can certainly check for you but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you to pass security. 

I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. If you are using a PC/Laptop then you can just click on the little ✉ at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox. If you are on a mobile/tablet device then instead click on the little circle icon in the top right then select 'Messages'. 😊

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi @andypat

Thanks for sticking with me via private message. 

I'm glad I was able to get everything sorted for you. 😀

If you have any further issues, please pop back to us in the Community. 

Take care,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs