cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Number

Nigel_P
Joining in

How do I find my account number - I have never had a welcome pack or any paper / electronic bills, only a letter confirming direct debit set up and texts from installation engineers. There is nothing in my bank statement (inital payment taken) to help. I have broadband only (no 'phone).

Thanks

178 REPLIES 178

May I also go through the process to get a paper bill sent to my address. I had migrated from NTL (I think it was) and since forgot my account number.

Thank you.

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi jdoody, I can help get that sorted - just look out for my PM and get back to me with the requested info when you can.

Tom 

viegerk
Joining in

Hi 

I signed up via phone as well and I seem to be having the same issue not having access to my account number nor login details. 

Please can someone support me?

Regards...

Katie_WT
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there, 

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post. I'm afraid we're not able to give out account numbers over the phone or via our Community. However, your account number and site ID will be listed on your contract and welcome back and on each bill we sent you. 

You can then use that information to register for your online account. 

(Please do advise that all contracts, re-contracts and welcome packs that were taken on or after August 30th 2020 have been delayed but we're working on getting these to all impacted customers ASAP) 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

Crystalzyy
Just joined

Hi!

I can't find my account number as I never received any emails from the address I registered, or any actual bills. Can anyone help please?

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good afternoon @Crystalzyy 

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post.  

We are not able to give account information out, however I can get your contract re-emailed out to you that will have the account information on it? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Becca84
Joining in

Hi.

I placed an order for Broadband on the 9th November and had an email saying installation date would be today 26/11/2020 between 8am and 1pm but nobody turned up.

I tried calling the phone number that was included in the confirmation email I had received but was told they couldn't help me or tell me if and when the engineer would be coming to my home as I don't know my account number because never received it. The only number I have is the order reference number.

I'm not too pleased as I had to take the day off work today to be home for the engineer to install my broadband.

If you could help me with this I would be grateful.

Thank you.

Rebecca

Hi Becca84, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Very sorry for the issues with your install, I can assure you it's not the level of service we aim to provide. 

I am sorry that you're having issues discussing what's happening and we can certainly try and help from here, we will need to ask some questions so to do this I'm going to pop you a personal message and we'll take it from there. 

I look forward to hearing back from you soon. 

Emma_C - Forum Team

Seangr
Joining in

Hi - I am having the same issue.  I have not been sent as welcome pack so do not have my account number.  very strange as I have all my kit up and running through quick start.  Would anyone be able to provide me with my account number?

Thanks!

Sean

Morning @Seangr

Really sorry you're having trouble getting your account number, we can certainly help from here. 

I will need to pop you a personal message first and grab some details, I'll do this now and I look forward to hearing back from you soon. 

Thanks 

Emma_C - Forum Team