cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reporting a dangerous driver

Baddrivingrepor
Joining in

Hello, I've just been tailgated in wet and icy conditions by a van of yours registration number I believe you be YO68THZ. This diver was so close I couldn't read the number plate until they passed my on a roundabout and went on over 2 roads. I find this behaviour appalling considering the conditions on the roads today, and the fact they are driving a clearly sign written van; had I had to stop in and emergency they would have not been able to stop in time and the consequences my children and I could have faced are unacceptable considering we would have had no fault in this at all. I hope virgin take serious action on this matter to ensure this doesn't happen again, as the driver is clearly dangerous.

1 REPLY 1

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there 👋

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Forums.

I'm deeply sorry to hear about this experience with one of our Technicians. I appreciate the worry and concern that you have raised, especially given the current weather conditions, and the safety of yourself, and children.

We take reports such as this one extremely seriously, and I have located the assigned Technician to this van, and flagged this directly to the local Field Manager, who will investigate this further. As these investigations are internal, we are not be able to advise directly on the outcome.

Once again, thank you for bringing this to our attention, we'll ensure action is taken promptly.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ