cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone call list

M_2
Tuning in

Hello,

I have looked all over the rather difficult site in connection to my account and cannot find a list of phone calls made by landline.

Is it the case Virgin does not provide this or have I missed this?

I mean charged calls and non charged calls.

My previous ISPs certainly listed all calls made.

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @M_2 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community.

The billing would only show the calls made that were chargeable.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Thanks for the reply.

It's likely they were not chargeable. However, I can't seem to find any list at all of any on the website.

It is possible I have made non which are chargeable, all within the package etc.

But a list of calls would be useful.

Thanks.

Thanks for coming back to us @M_2 

Currently the billing system doesn't produce it for customers unless chargeable but I will feed that suggestion back for you :).

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

In common with most landline & mobile providers, VM do not list calls that are inclusive of your package as you are not being billed separately for them.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

OK cheers.

Cheers, at least I know now.

I must have been lucky because at least one of my previous did list all of them.