cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No landline connection.

G4eddie
On our wavelength

Hi,

Like others on this forum have reported, I have no landline connection and haven't had for the last 3 days. I have checked my equipment is ok and all connections are secure. Using my mobile I went down the path of receiving the, " We are testing, ---- Sorry to keep you wating, --- these tests are taking longer than usual, --- If you'd like to hang-up and ring bak in 10 minutes etc," over and over.

It would seem that Virgin Media don't want to deal with landline faults. How can I report this fault and get the landline working again? Any help wouild be appreciated.

Thanks, Eddie

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi G4eddie 👋 welcome back to the community forum! 
Sorry to hear you are experiencing some issues with your landline connection. We appreciate this must be frustrating - particularly if you have had difficulties getting this resolved by phone. 

We will need to send you a PM to confirm a few account details so we can take a closer look, run some troubleshooting and offer support. 

I will do this for you now - you can find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 📩 We can then return to this public thread with another update when possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi G4eddie 👋 welcome back to the community forum! 
Sorry to hear you are experiencing some issues with your landline connection. We appreciate this must be frustrating - particularly if you have had difficulties getting this resolved by phone. 

We will need to send you a PM to confirm a few account details so we can take a closer look, run some troubleshooting and offer support. 

I will do this for you now - you can find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 📩 We can then return to this public thread with another update when possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly