cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline switchover adaptor

MartinSh
Just joined

Switchover to fibre was supposed to be 13/02/2024 (yesterday) in my area (London N4) but .....

a) old landline is still working

b) I have not received an adaptor for the hub.

What is happenning and can I reorder an adaptor ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @MartinSh 

Welcome to the community forums 

There is a pause on all 21CV / Digital Voice Switchover migrations at this time. This announcement has also impacted other telecommunications providers and is a directive that has been agreed between the UK telecoms industry, Ofcom and the Government. 

When we will begin the migration again, we'll be in touch with a new date via email and SMS. Your landline set up will work as normal until that time.

My apologies if this has caused any inconvenience, please do let us know if you have any further questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @MartinSh 

Welcome to the community forums 

There is a pause on all 21CV / Digital Voice Switchover migrations at this time. This announcement has also impacted other telecommunications providers and is a directive that has been agreed between the UK telecoms industry, Ofcom and the Government. 

When we will begin the migration again, we'll be in touch with a new date via email and SMS. Your landline set up will work as normal until that time.

My apologies if this has caused any inconvenience, please do let us know if you have any further questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley