cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline does not have sound outbound

EFFCmad
Joining in

We are having an issue when having made or received a call. The person on the other end of the line cannot hear us at all.

I have checked and rebooted hub. Checked and reseated all cables, plugged a standard phone into the hub directly with a known working cable to rule out a cable or phone issue.

3 REPLIES 3

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey EFFCmad, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am sorry to hear about this.

Please can you confirm if you've tried another call or was it just this one?

If you can please try another call for us. 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

This has been going on for 2 weeks when I was away on holiday. My mum was home alone and couldn't communicate with the outside world. Funny that it started to work this afternoon. You'd think someone listened to my complaint, checked the line and fixed it without saying.

That is strange that it just fixed itself, it is possible there was an area issue which has been resolved, if you do have any further issues with the phone you can find further help/ support here, you can also run some further checks Via your Online Account if nothing is showing, if you have any further issues please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.