cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Land line conversion to voip

bazz96
On our wavelength

Been told my landline will soon be upgraded but not given any details yet we have 2 extensions and a link to our burglar alarm I am also disabled so will need help with this how do I arrange this please many thanks for your help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @bazz96 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us, apologies for the issues that you are facing with your landline and the extra services that you have attached. Have you received communication to state the steps to take with us should you have any health alarms or home security so that we are prepared when it comes to switching you over?

Please let us know. 

Sabrina

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @bazz96 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us, apologies for the issues that you are facing with your landline and the extra services that you have attached. Have you received communication to state the steps to take with us should you have any health alarms or home security so that we are prepared when it comes to switching you over?

Please let us know. 

Sabrina

bazz96
On our wavelength

No not as yet 

If you've not received any further communications from us regarding this then we're not in the process of moving you to the 21CV service yet. 

Are your landline services still working fine as usually or are you having any issues at this time? 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

bazz96
On our wavelength

This is all I have received IMG_0952.pngIMG_0951.png

Thank you for updating us @bazz96 

AS long as the phone is connected and working for you currently there is no need to worry, we will contact you when it is time for the switch over with a specific date and information on how to arrange an engineer for the back up battery.