cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have been switched over without telling me but ......

edam
Joining in

I found out the hard way that I had been switched over but now I cant get my call diversion working.

I would normally use *70 and then the number I want to divert to but thats not working

I have given up trying to get this fixed as I have spent post of the morning speaking to Virgin

I have raised a complaint about not being told

8 REPLIES 8

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi edam

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear you've been having issues with your call divert feature after being migrated over. Are you experiencing any other issues with your landline service at all?

I understand that previously you've always used *70 to set up your divert, however can you please try dialling *21* instead to see if that works for you? The steps in more detail can be found here

Let us know once you've given that a whirl and we'll be able to help further.

Beth

That works thanks

So not only was i not informed of the switch over but despite many calls they could not tell me the change of codes

GRUMP !!

Hi edam

Pleased to hear that's working for you - many apologies again that you were not advised of this previously. I know it must have been quite frustrating.

Is there's anything else at all that we can help you with, please just let us know.

Kind regards

Beth

I had asked if I could be switched in December last year but it was put on hold  When I found that my phone was not working this morning and hearing messages ,when I reported it, about rebooting the hub made me suspicious that I may had been switched without being told.

I have made a complaint about not being told

Hi edam

I'll send you a DM so I can take your details and take ownership of your complaint. I'd like to help.

Beth

edam
Joining in

I received a e-mail on the 11th Jan telling me that the switchover was paused and they would be in touch with the new date as soon as possible

They did not keep in touch with the new date as I only found out the hard way when my phone was NDT

Im still trying to get my phone working the way i want it to work

The first question is how can I increase the time before voicemail switches in

Hi Edam 👋🏼.

Thank you for coming reaching back out to us on this thread ☺.

Sorry to see your phone is not working the way you want it to ☹.

I can see our team member has reached out to you on private message, in order to look into this for you. To stop any confusion please reach out to the private message so we can further assist you. 

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide