cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home phone not receiving calls

ToniJ6971
Joining in

My home phone hasn't  been receiving calls for a few months. I thought there was a problem with the phone and got a new one but it didn't solve the problem. I therefore rang Virgin and they said I needed to be migrated the new system and would send me an adaptor that needed to be plugged into the router (or hub as they call it) and all would be well. The new adaptor arrived today and my son plugged it into the router but now the phone doesn't work at all. No dialling tone, can't make or receive calls. Anyone got any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @ToniJ6971 thanks for your post although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised here.

Please allow me to send you a PM so I can look into this further for you, please expect the PM to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can.

Many thanks

Tom_W

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @ToniJ6971 thanks for your post although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised here.

Please allow me to send you a PM so I can look into this further for you, please expect the PM to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can.

Many thanks

Tom_W

Hi Tom

I don't think I received a PM, but please feel free to send me one. 

Best wishes

Antonia

Hi @ToniJ6971, thank you for your post. 

We'll send you a private message now.

Regards,
Daniel

Hi Daniel, not sure if I've got the hang of this site as I thought I'd posted replies to you and other messages but have nothing in my sent box.  So in case you didnt get my reply to your message, 

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

Hi ToniJ6971 👋🏼.

Thank you for coming back to us on this thread.

Our team member has sent you a private message, please watch out for the envelope and our team will continue to speak to you over private message.  

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide