cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GU21 landline issues

les_a
Joining in

A couple of weeks back I noticed a couple of reports of Virgin landlines not working in the GU21 area. Both my landlines (connected via ntl wall sockets) died around the same time. I figured that there must be some problem with the local exchange and as it had already been reported by other people it was most likely being fixed.

As my landline still have no dialling tone does this mean there is still an issue with the local phone network that has yet to be resolved or do I have an unrelated problem that by some coincidence occurred in the same area at the same time?

2 REPLIES 2

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi les_a,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to see your phonelines have stopped working, so we can have a look for you, I will send you an invite into a private chat, please look out for the white envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi les_a,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat and for clearing security, as advised a technician has been arranged, please make sure someone over 18 is at home, if for any reason you need to cancel or reschedule, this can be done Via you Online Account, if you do need any further help in the meantime, please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.