cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certain game not working on xboxx

Sirich74
Joining in

I’ve moved to vm a few months ago from bt. The game(dayz) I play used to work fine on bt but with vm it keeps dsyncing and won’t let me log back into play. I rent a server to play this game and it’s driving me crazy that I can’t play.

I’ve been told by someone they had the same issue and the host ip address was blocked as spam.

How do I get the host ip address unblocked so I can play this game.

It has to be something to do with vm cause if I hotspot my mobile internet to my Xbox it works fine.

4 REPLIES 4

Sirich74
Joining in

I forgot to say the game is dayz. I play on my Own Nitrado private server

Hi Sirich74, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you're having issues accessing a game when connected to your Virgin Media broadband connection. If your IP has been added to a spam list, you would need to contact the game server in order to have this unblocked. Once resolved, this should allow your connection. 

Keep us posted on how you get on. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Sirich74
Joining in

I have contacted game server and there is no problems with my ip address on their end they don’t have a blocked list or anything like that. It is something to do with vm

I am so sorry to hear that the issue is ongoing. Can I ask if you have checked if your IP is blocked here?