cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to send emails again ntlworld " error You cannot open more than 20 drafts at the same time "

muffmasterh
Superfast

for some reason EMAIL drafts are being auto generated by the system but not by me, as fast as i can delete them they re-load. This also happened before last week but now when i try & send an email i get error " You cannot open more than 20 drafts at the same time "

HEEEEEEEEEEEEELP PLEASE !!!

14 REPLIES 14

Thank you @muffmasterh please do monitor this for us and pop back should the issue resume, but we do hope that this is now resolved for you and this was more of a temporary fault. 

next time it happens i will do screen shots, across the bottom of the screen there appear a load of uncompleted emails which have never been done by me & seem to be copies of those already tucked away in my drafts folders & when i close them to go into drafts meaning i can have multiple copies of the same draft ! thank you 

Hi muffmasterh,

Thank you for the update, please keep an eye on things and let us know if this occurs again, you can find out more around email settings here.

Regards

Paul.

sadly many of us cannot access our emails at all this morning, totally unrelated issue i suspect, i am also unable to contact VM to book an engineer to fix my landline !

Hey @muffmasterh,

Sorry to hear this was the case, has this issue since corrected itself and you have been able to send emails again? Can you also confirm what the issue you are facing with your landline is?

Joe