cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to send emails again ntlworld " error You cannot open more than 20 drafts at the same time "

muffmasterh
Superfast

for some reason EMAIL drafts are being auto generated by the system but not by me, as fast as i can delete them they re-load. This also happened before last week but now when i try & send an email i get error " You cannot open more than 20 drafts at the same time "

HEEEEEEEEEEEEELP PLEASE !!!

14 REPLIES 14

muffmasterh
Superfast

unable to send emails ntl world again

muffmasterh
Superfast

i am getting " You cannot open more than 20 drafts at the same time "

muffmasterh
Superfast

same here, i am getting " You cannot open more than 20 drafts at the same time."

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Try the following:

• select located adjacent to Draft folder name
  • select Move all message, then Trash folder, and Move all
  • press Ctrl + Shift + R to reload page

Does the issue persist?

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Select Mark as Helpful Answer or 🖒 Kudos to say thanks

no it's nothing to do with that, my drafts are being duplicated by the server many times over as open messages, i can't close them down fast enough as fast as i do it more appear !

It first happened a week or so ago, it looked like the server crash & it was recovering all my drafts, over & over again !  

Hi 

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community.

We are sorry to hear about the issues you are having with the email service.

Are you using our web mail or is this via a 3rd party app?

Please pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

web mail, it has now let me shut down all the draft emails that i never started in the first place & all is working again, however i would be interested in knowing if anybody is aware of this problem of the server duplicating drafts ?

Thanks for the update and glad to hear the issue has been resolved.

Rob

i suspect it has been resolved only temporarily, the random creation of copy draft messages by the server has come up twice now & will come up again i am sure unless somebody is already aware of this.