cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mail.virginmedia.com page timing out on home network, ok on SIM data connection only for virgin.net email

BryanT2
Joining in

As per other posts, I also cannot get to my webmail page on any links from my account, the page times out. Trying to access while away from home at relatives house. I can only access webmail through phone using a SIM data connection, but nothing going through the router. They have tried two laptops, one running Windows 10, one W11, same problem. Tried Firefox, Chrome and MS Edge browsers, same problem:

This site can’t be reached

mail.virginmedia.com took too long to respond.

3 REPLIES 3

energise
On our wavelength

if you can, try a different network - I borrowed a dongle with a different network SIM to try that out, and got access on the laptop with it.. Hasn't fixed the issue, but it's a workaround for now 

The site has now started working for me and I can access the account via the home network on all devices. Presume Virgin have done something to fix it but heard nothing other than your reply. 

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey BryanT2,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums. I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you had with your email account earlier this week.

Glad that you're now able to access your account now, we have been advised that the email issues have now all been resolved, so hopefully you will have no further issues.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L