cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mail.virginmedia.com not working

wiganfc12
Tuning in

been on phone to virgin this morning  and told them that mail.virginmedia.com   wont work and get timed out message.  i reset password etc did clearing cookies and trying diffrent browsers.  they are saying theres no outage and then tryed  to refer me to this tech team where its a premium service and they charge for it.  i told them its virgins fault and loads cant get online with the mail.virginmedia.com.      hope someone else can actually get through to them and tell them straight as well as they trying excuses now.   its been 4 days without my emails now. 

6 REPLIES 6

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@wiganfc12 wrote:

mail.virginmedia.com wont work and get timed out message

I have not used the mail.virginmedia.com link for a while but I've just tried and it's working ok for me at the moment.

However, to be honest the more recent one https://mail2.virginmedia.com/ is the better one to use these days.

Give that a try and see if that works for you.

Having said that, a lot of people are posting with problems accessing their VM email accounts and forum VIPs have flagged this to the VM forum team.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

that link dont work as well 

energise
On our wavelength

spoke with someone about this on Thursday and they were looking into it and would get back - no word back yet 

Good Morning @wiganfc12, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and welcome back!

Sorry to hear of the issues with the link in the subject title.

Personally, I've just clicked this and was able to sign into my inbox without issue.

Can you please confirm if this is still ongoing for you?

Thanks,

David_Bn

GeordieRiley
Just joined

I have just checked and It's saying my account is either locked or deleted...which is why I cannot access my email

Hi GeordieRiley,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, we are sorry to hear your Email is showing as either locked or Deleted, I will do all I can to help/ advise, is the account which the Email was registered to still active?

Regards

Paul.