cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unified Emails

allarg01
Joining in

I have three email accounts and have set up unified email. However, when I use Webmail, I can only see one account. The other two have a status of "account is disabled". I have to log into each account separately to view emails.

Has any one got any idea of whether I have done something wrong?

I do use Outlook and can download all three accounts into the one file but would like to use Webmail sometimes.

6 REPLIES 6

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Select ⚙ > Accounts, do any of the additional accounts show an error message, for example:
2022-11-06.jpeg

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

No other messages shown.

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

For the moment then I am stumped.

alovella
Dialled in

I have I think a similar problem. I have my main virgin email setup in outlook & a second email which I marked as unified. however though, i'm receiving email from my main account but the other one setup and marked as unified i'm not receiving emails which i'm aware should come through my main email address as one. any ideas please as it's very frustrating

Hey alovella,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your email address, are you able to login to the unified address via webmail?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

allarg01
Joining in

I can now view all three accounts. Sorry but I am not sure how I managed that.