cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Log in to Blueyonder email address

Tank621
Joining in

I had a recent scare in which I reset my Virgin Media email password which in the process generated a password for logging in to external apps. No problem there, all was working okay.

However, after my phone contract was migrated to O2 I have no longer been able to log in to my Virgin Media emails. My phone was signed out of my Blueyonder account on 23 October and now I only have access to the email address through the mail app on Windows, but as the switch to new Outlook is impending, which I am not able to sign in to my Blueyonder account, I am concerned I will lose access to the account entirely.

When I try to reset my password it tells me to enter the email I usually use to sign in, which I am because I had done so only a week before to reset my password.

399166158_704057508375376_8553324631637520345_n.png

3 REPLIES 3

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Tank621 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀 

We're sorry to hear about the problem you're having 😔

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner. 

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel

JanMWood
Tuning in

Im having the same problem. I have been logged out of the email acount on all devices i used. Have you managed to sort?

Hi JanMWood,

We're sorry to hear you've been experiencing the same issue with your emails.

We can see that Dan has reached out to you from another thread to assist further. We'll continue to assist you from there to avoid any confusion 😊

Beth