cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Blueyonder email disabled

Fattcslim
On our wavelength

I’ve been dealing with the same issue since Friday, I’ve changed the passwords, ran many anti virus scans, contacted vm with the report abuse issues link for VM. Told to do a list of around 5-6 things and I still can’t send emails, I receive them still and it’s beginning to irritate a lot, sorry if my words come across harsh etc, I have autism and effects how o come across. Any help would be great full as I need to contact someone asap via mail for health reasons

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Fattcslim,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, it has been quite a while, we hope you have kept well, really sorry to see you are unable to send Email, I understand the frustration this is causing you and would like to help, please look out for a white envelope to join a private chat.

Regards

Paul.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Fattcslim,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, it has been quite a while, we hope you have kept well, really sorry to see you are unable to send Email, I understand the frustration this is causing you and would like to help, please look out for a white envelope to join a private chat.

Regards

Paul.