cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help NTL email no longer working

Emma-Ev24
Joining in

Is anyone able to help me please? I’ve had an ntl email for 20+ years and it’s been on my iPhone for years, it’s suddenly saying my password is incorrect and has been like this for days. 
I’ve got to recent posts to log into virgin and setup third party password, but it’s not allowing me to log into virgin and I can’t reset password and it’s my ntl email address.

everything imaginable is linked to this email so really need to try and get sorted. To point out I’ve not been a customer for many years and have been using it fine. Please tell me I can do something to at least recover my emails ?

Thank you in advance 

5 REPLIES 5

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Virginmedia should have closed the email account shortly after you stopped being a broadband customer. It seems that they didn't do so then and have now caught up. 

If you are lucky, a VM person may pick this up and try and get you a brief respite to download any important data. Otherwise you'll have to rely on whatever backups you may have taken. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

dessy
Dialled in

ive got the same issue but i can still logon through microsoft office 2019 and my mail is still there to read and forward it to my new email address  they made me use in my settings

HDM1995
Joining in

Hello, this same thing has happened to my mum - it’s an absolute nightmare and I’m trying to sort it out for her. She cannot remember her password for the account either.

Please let me know if you have any luck with this. My mum is going on holiday later today and needs access to her mailbox pretty much immediately.

Hi, unfortunately there doesn’t seem to be a way to repair this. I’ve spent the past hour or so updating / changing every account I can think of associated with the email address. I just hope I’ve not missed anything important. 

Good luck!

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Emma-Ev24,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums. I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your email account, as you have not been a customer for years there maybe nothing that we can do but I can take a look to be sure, thats if you would still like to do this after changing your accounts. 

Kind Regards,

Steven_L