cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Blueyonder email account deleted

M3
Joining in

Hi 

Can someone help by deleting a blueyonder email account as I have not been a Virgin Media customer for nearly 10 years, I still have access but no longer use it and looks like it has been hacked. -

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@M3 welcome to the community.  The virgin media forum team staff should be able to help you with this when they reach this thread.  Normal response times are within one to two days.  Making multiple posts just delay the Staff response.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

M3
Joining in

I am no longer a VM broadband customer.

How do I contact the VM Forum Team staff to get a Blueyonder email address deleted?

Thanks

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@M3 welcome to the community.  The virgin media forum team staff should be able to help you with this when they reach this thread.  Normal response times are within one to two days.  Making multiple posts just delay the Staff response.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @M3,

Thank you for your posts and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

We're sorry to hear that you believe an email account has been compromised. Please respond to the private message I'll be sending to you shortly when you can and we'll proceed from there with this.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi Zach, Please can you help me my account has been hacked and I cannot access it. I'm no longer a virgin customer and would like to delete this account to prevent further issues.