cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Virgin.Net eMail

Sideshow007
Joining in

Hi Daniel 

I too am in a panic that a virgin.net email address I have had for over 20 years is to be closed.

I am an existing VM customer paying £100+ for broadband and TV services. Having to set up a new email account may be easy enough but having to change an email address on countless websites, accounts etc will take many many hours and will likely result in important emails not being received.

If you can please DM me with what information is required to solve this problem it would be gratefully appreciated.

Regards

Sideshow007

2 REPLIES 2

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@Sideshow007 wrote:

Hi Daniel 

I too am in a panic that a virgin.net email address I have had for over 20 years is to be closed.<snip>

You may do best to make your own topic for your own query.

There are so many people posting about this that tag-on posts to an existing topic may get lost and remain unanswered.

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Sideshow007

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community.  Sorry for any concerns the email you've received regarding your virgin.net email address may be causing you. I'd like to take a look on your behalf. I am going to send you a private message. Please keep an eye on your inbox in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R