cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost private folders

theoklink
On our wavelength

Suddenly my wife's personal email folders can no longer be found.They still show in the email client but are greyed out so are inaccesible. Checking at the virgin back end, the folders cannot be found. Please sent me a PM so I can provide further details or restore the lost personal data

20 REPLIES 20

theoklink
On our wavelength

As with other posters in this thread suddenly my wife's personal email folders can no longer be found.They still show in the email client but are greyed out so are inaccesible. Checking at the virgin back end, the folders cannot be found. Please sent me a PM so I can provide further details.

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @theoklink,

Welcome back to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear about the issue with the email folders you and your wife are facing. Can you confirm with this is the email associated to an account under your name? With this we are only able to make changes to email accounts if you are the account holder.

Joe

Yes, i created her account when  we joined virgin. We both still use the virgin.net syntax

Joseph, I responded by answering your question. Has there been any further progress?? all has gone quiet.

Hi @theoklink, thank you for your posts.

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel

Reply to PM was sent

theoklink
On our wavelength

After a week and private messaging, Virginmedia have missed their service level agreement as the folders are still missing. Unless there is a positive outcome  I will lodge a formal complaint as it is totally unacceptable that my data has been lost. 

Hi theoklink

If you could please respond to my colleague who has been assisting via direct message, we can update you further. 

Thank you. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

After a week and private messaging, Virginmedia have missed their service level agreement as the folders are still missing. Unless there is a positive outcome  I will lodge a formal complaint as it is totally unacceptable that my data has been lost.