cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of Blueyonder Email Account

ArinKaylin
Joining in

My partners email account that is linked to our Virgin Media account has suddenly stopped working this afternoon, each time she tries to access it, it gives the message 'Your Virgin Media Mail account is currently unavailable'. This is a Blueyonder account she's had for over 20 years and needs access asap as it has important emails. She has done the steps to change the Virgin Media account password but we are not able to do 'Virgin Media Mail app password' as it results in a blank page with no information. We have phoned support but they haven't been very helpful sadly, all they did was change the password to the email account and after trying several times it still results in the same page 'Your Virgin Media Mail account is currently unavailable'. Is anyone able to help please? We really need to access the email.

8 REPLIES 8

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It can take up to an hour for the account to be unlocked after a password change.

A Virgin Media Mail App password is only needed to access the email account via a third party app.  If webmail access isn't restored an hour after the password change then something else is likely to be affecting the account.  Post back and the VM Forum Team staff can get involved tomorrow.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thank you for your reply, I will let you know tomorrow if it's fixed or not.

ArinKaylin
Joining in

Sadly we are still getting the same problem, can anyone help with the issue please? She needs to be able to access the account today.

Hey @ArinKaylin,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to see this has not been resolved by your chats with out team, I can certainly look into this for you, for me to do so I will need to confirm some information with you in a quick private message, if you have not used this feature before you can access it via the envelope at the top of your screen.

Speak to you soon. Joe

Thank you Joe, I have replied to your PM.

Hey @ArinKaylin,

Glad to see we were able to resolve your issue and get your access to your email back, if you do have any future queries, please don't hesitate to reach out to us, we will be more than happy to assist you.

Cheers. Joe

Hi Joe,

I'm once again having the same issue and have been locked out again.

Issue has been fixed.