Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot password

liz30538
Superfast

When i try to sign in to my virgin media i get

Oops, there’s been a problem.
Looks like something is not right. Please contact your administrator.
400 - Invalid redirect_uri
I cannot find forgot password to change it I’ve spend since 9am this morning with people on the phone who haven’t a clue They say they have escalated it to the technical team which could take 5 days Great customer service not the very best they promise you
am really going to have to make an effort to migrate away from virgin email to gmail. 10 times in a year.Contacted an adr but they said as virgin owns my email address they can do that
2 REPLIES 2

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Liz30538 👋 Welcome back to the community! Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear about these issues with your email service! We appreciate these kinds of issues can be frustrating, especially if you have had multiple problems recently. 

If the team were also unable to resolve the issues with a manual password reset for you, and had to raise an IT ticket it is likely we will need for this to be resolved for your access to be restored. 

Nonetheless, I am happy to take a closer look for you in the meantime, in case there is anything we have missed. I will need to send a PM to confirm a few details to investigate. You can find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 📩 We can then return to this public thread with another update when possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi All 👋 Just returning to this public thread to keep things updated. 

Thanks to Liz30538 for PMing with me. 
They also contacted us by phone and were able to get the email issue resolved this way. Glad to see it is has been resolved, but sincerest apologies for any inconvenience or frustration caused in the meantime. 

Thanks for your patience whilst we got things sorted! Please let us know if there is anything outstanding you need our help with.

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly