cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email reset

mh52
Tuning in

My wife’s email , an ntlworld.com address had been locked by VM. A crazy thing to do if you also don’t tell anyone.  I need to change the password, but I will also have to use another email address to do so .

So I think I get that and can probably do it BUT will her previous email xx.xxxxx@ntlworld.com  then still work on her IPhone account ?

This is a crazy way to do things .. we’re also out of the Country which doesn’t help !

Thanks for any replies.

3 REPLIES 3

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @mh52,

Welcome back to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you have been having this issue, with the emails, if you do change the password for this, it will continue to work on the iPhone email app, you would just need to update the password there too.

Joe

So, I'm now back in the UK and frankly getting nowhere with this.

I have tried to reset the password for my wife's email which is a secondary account to mine. I have had to set up a new email to sign in to my virgin media - it doesn't seem to have worked - I can sign in as me using my old details but then cannot manage her email to reset her password. If I click on manage other accounts all I can do is delete them.

She has now had no emails since 12 February.

I am clearly not doing something right, but I cannot get any help - I can't speak or chat with a real person, that takes me into an endless loop of "you have to choose from the list"; I can't email directly about the query and Virgin doesn't want to actually speak to anyone as there are no call numbers.

HELP ME !!!!!!!!

Hi @mh52 

Thanks for coming back to the thread.

I shall send you a PM now to assist further.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill