cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete old blueyonder email accounts

B0b1
Joining in

I need to delete old blueyonder email addresses that are no longer in use, but keep receiving emails even though that account was closed a couple of years ago. Other people on the board seem yo have received help here. Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi B0b1 👋 welcome to the community forum! Thanks for posting. 

We can certainly help getting an old blue yonder email address deleted - sorry to hear that this has not automatically gone yet, as it should be deleted 30 days after the services being terminated. 

We will just need to send you a PM to confirm a few account details so we can arrange this for you.

I will do this for you now - you can find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 📩 We can then return to this public thread with another update when possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi B0b1 👋 welcome to the community forum! Thanks for posting. 

We can certainly help getting an old blue yonder email address deleted - sorry to hear that this has not automatically gone yet, as it should be deleted 30 days after the services being terminated. 

We will just need to send you a PM to confirm a few account details so we can arrange this for you.

I will do this for you now - you can find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 📩 We can then return to this public thread with another update when possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

Molly

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi All 👋

Just returning to this public thread to keep it updated. 

Thanks to B0b1 for PMing with me. We were able to confirm the details needed to get the email address locked & deleted. This has now also been confirmed as complete. 

Let us know if there is anything further you need and we will be here to help. 

Molly