cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

virgin media engineer harassing us please help

josephjo1
Joining in

hi please could anyone advice. there is nuisance neighbor who works for virgin media he has a virgin media car. he doesn't live in the street as he has girlfriend and lives with her but he has been using his car to harass us, he has in public town slowed down and bullied us using the virgin media car, he blocks us, doesn't allow us to carry on with work and calls the police on us for no reason. he is using virgin media car as a weapon to harass intimidate and bully us. he sells cars as a second job. i have tried to look online for complaints but nothing there. i have records of him using the car to try stop us from parking in the street how do i make a complaint. please help as he is honestly just lying to police we are violent and attacking him when we have cctv to show police they just give him a crime number and go away

2 REPLIES 2

Cardiffman282
Knows their stuff

If he is committing any crimes report him to the police. Otherwise repost in the security section for forum staff attention. 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

Alby41
Up to speed

Sounds like the making of a TV report here..honestly the way to go is to the boys in blue and your local law if need be I agree with Cardiffman .