cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi Pods - how to order

PoggyD
Tuning in

Hi 

We have been experiencing shocking WiFi signal recently in all rooms apart from where the hub belongs. We’ve tried all the advice online and have not succeeded in improving the strength. 
I have read that we are eligible for free pods as part of Volt but online refers me to the app and the app refers me to my account so can’t find where to order them. 
Please can someone help?

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

3 REPLIES 3

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi PoggyD

We're sorry to hear of the issues with your wireless network and ordering Pod's, we appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums.

We have help here for signal strength and range issues and here for issues in general with your wireless network. What happens when you try to order the Pod's via the Connect App? Do you get any error messages at all?

There can be issues with the Connect App if you're using the Hub in Modem mode or have made changes to the SSID's or passwords to your network. The Connect App should also offer to optimise your network which may help.

Rob

Oz123
Tuning in

Hi 

I also have speed's of below 30 around the house when testing with the VM app. It does not give me any options to order boosters but I've read I can get them as I am on a Volt package, however, i cannot find where I can order them. Please advise.

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Oz123 👋

Thanks for posting, and welcome back to the Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with the Connect App when attempting to order a Pod. When running a test, you are automatically prompted to order a WiFi Pod if consistent speeds below 30mbps are detected.

I'm going to send you a private message, to assist further with this. Please look out for my message in the top-right, white envelope or by tapping your profile picture and selecting "Messages".

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ