cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt package sim

Davidf1341
Joining in

Hi,

I've recently signed up for the volt package and was supposed to get a sim from o2 with it. Haven't recieved it or anything to do with it. I've phoned VM who have said I need to speak to o2, I've phone them who have said its a Virgin error and they need to sort it because they can't find an account for me, literally just keep getting transfered about from one person to the next with no one actually helping! Can someone please help!!

3 REPLIES 3

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Davidf1341 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

We're sorry to hear about the poor experience you've had 😔

It can take up to three working days for an O2 SIM card to be processed from when the order was raised.

Have you spoken to O2 beyond that timeframe elapsing? 

Please pop back to us at your earliest convenience.

Regards,
Daniel

Hello,

Yes I've spoken to o2, I've literally been transfered back & forth between o2 & virgin over 50 times, o2 were insisting that they cannot find an account in my name and said I should call virgin, everytime I call virgin they say its o2 I need to speak to. O2 have finally found an account for me however the issue is virgin haven't set it up correctly and o2 can't fix that, they've recommended I complain to virgin as its their fault I've had all this trouble.

To confirm, when you have spoken with O2 what details have they taken?

^Martin