cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt benefits

Zico82
Joining in

Hello. 

I am with both o2 & Virgin Media. O2 applied my volt benefits at the beginning of December 2023 but as yet no sign of my Virgin Media volt benefits having been applied and I cannot seem to get a straight answer on this. 

Both of my accounts have me down at the same address (which I moved to December 1st)

Can anyone please help with this? 

2 REPLIES 2

Zico82
Joining in

I’ll also add that the hyperlink contained inside enquiries on here of the same nature take you to My o2 which only confirms that I already have my volt benefits applied by o2 and had nothing to help have my virgin media volt benefits applied. 

Really can’t see why one company applies the benefits hassle free while the other one - virgin - seems to have you go around and around without any solution?!

Hi @Zico82 

Welcome to the community forums 

Sorry to hear that your Volt benefits have not been added to your Virgin Media account/service. 
We can certainly chase this for you at our side to see what has happened and request to get this added for you if still needed. 

Please join me on private message so I can locate your account and pass account security. You can see your private messages at the top of the page, in the envelope icon or if you're using a smaller device, you can see your private messages by clicking on the Virgin Media logo at the top right and select 'Messages' from the drop down. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley