cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt benefits not added

donnascap
Joining in

I joined vigin media as a new customer on 12th August 2024. My husband at same address is an O2 customer. He has successfully linked his O2 mobile number to our vigin account & his O2 account shows he is signed up to receive volt benefits, but our Vigin Media account shows volt as inactive. It's been over 14 days since the O2 account showed as all signed up, when will I see the benefits on our vigin account?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @donnascap 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Apologies you've not received your Volt Benefits on the Virgin Media side.

I'll send you a PM now, get some details and then do a form to the Back Office team to add them. Maximum timescales are 7 days but should be completed if eligible which sounds like you are, within a day or so. 

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @donnascap 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Apologies you've not received your Volt Benefits on the Virgin Media side.

I'll send you a PM now, get some details and then do a form to the Back Office team to add them. Maximum timescales are 7 days but should be completed if eligible which sounds like you are, within a day or so. 

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill