cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt Benefits.

Stargazerphil
Joining in

When I took out my Virgin Volt package it states I have 500 mb broadband on the contract paperwork.  Through the Volt benefits I think I should be entitled to 1gig broadband. It shows up on my account that I had 350 mb and I have been upgraded to 500 mb which I have had since my services began I have had my 02 benefit but doesn't look like VM will.  I have rung customer services twice, the first time the guy hung up on me and the second the lady could not or would not answer.  Can I ask what you think please??

3 REPLIES 3

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Stargazerphil,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post. I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your Volt benefits at the moment.

It looks like the Volt benefits have been added to boost you up from 350mb that you had previously to 500mb.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Stargazerphil
Joining in

Thanks for the reply, I in fact never had 350mb as I stated before. I have my contract in black and white in front of me it categorically states 500mb as part of the Volt package. Another case of miss selling which I am witnessing each time I visit this forum.

Hi @Stargazerphil thanks for your reply.

If the broadband speed was listed as Volt 500, then the 500 forms part of the speed boost.
It does sound that the speed boost automatically applied during the sales transaction and gave you the 500mbps for the price you paid (which normally would be 350mbps).

We do hope this helps, but if you need any further assistance or for us to look into this further, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Many thanks

Tom_W