cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Bill for SIM never received or Used

pebzarolla
Joining in

Received a 'Late' Bill today from O2 for sum of £24.98.

Contacted O2 who advise this relates to migration of SIM from Virgin to O2.

O2 can't help (albeit bill is in their name?).

I don't recall ever receiving a SIM from VM and even if I had, I've never ever used.

Absolutely fuming - spent 2 hours on phone to O2 who have now said it's a 'Known VM Migration Issue'.

Anyone  experiencing the same issue; if so, how did you resolve...

7 REPLIES 7

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @pebzarolla 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

We're sorry to hear about what's happened and that you feel this way 😔

I can see you've spoken to the team since posting. What were you advised exactly?

Please pop back to us at your earliest convenience.

Regards,
Daniel

Daniel, Spent 2 hours on phone to O2 on Wednesday and got no where so request a call back from a manager.

O2 Manager called yesterday and advised that issue is for VM to resolve so transferred me to VM team.

VM team placed me on hold and transferred me from dept to dept, (all couldn't assist), before transferring me back to O2. This equated to a further 1.5 hours.

Informed I'd be called back today..... As I suspected - no call!

Absolutely fuming and so frustrated is an understatement.

Just want the issue resolved and want to know the formal complaint process due to the way the issue is being handled (or not as per the current status).

I am sorry to hear this, we understand this is frustrating and we are sorry about this.

Unfortunately  right now we have no access to O2 systems at all so we cannot check this from our end at all.

Have O2 managed to reach out over the weekend at all? 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

No further communication received whatsoever - this is an absolute joke.

The way customers are being treated is nothing short of disgraceful.

MKJO
Tuning in

This is corporate stealing. I have been away and have returned to a £80 final demand. Customer services say non payment will affect my credit rating. Customer person was nice and polite but no help. If it does affect my credit rating i will be making a small claims court for the lifetime cost to my mortgage

@MKJO - Completely agree.

I've had to bite the bullet and pay the outstanding amount as I don't want my credit score impacted by a O2 contract that I never agreed/signed up to take out.

Really low hand tactics by VMB and no one wants to take ownership to resolve.

Absolutely fuming 

Hi @MKJO 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us. Apologies for the issues that you have had with your billing. We can certainly assist you, we would need to bring you in for a private message to discuss this and resolve. 

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina