cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No SIM card or Volt

Jo204
Joining in

I upgraded to the 350 with 100gb O2 sim on 07/01, but this order seems to have been cancelled after I contacted support. I created a new order on 24/01, but have not received anything past the contract details from virgin only, and I need my new sim as my old contract has ran out, so I will be forced to get a different SIM if it’s not delivered in time. 

5 REPLIES 5

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Jo204, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you've had an issue with a new deal you've taken. If you've taken the upgrade online then it can take 14 days for the order to be processed. 

If you're still waiting for the 350mb and SIM after 7th February then pop back and let us know and we can have a look to check things further. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Good to know, however by the 7th I will have to have switched to a different provider who can deliver, sorry. 

Holtyboy
Joining in

I placed an order online for 10gb O2 SIM and 350g upgrade on 10th January. Chased on 26th January and no record. I have placed the same order again on 26th January, VM support cannot see any record of the order.

Something is wrong with the VM website order capture

Hi, can you help me with a similar issue please? Sorry to hijack this thread 🙂

Sorry to hear this Jo204, if you need anything from us in the future do let us know. 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?