cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New order not arrived

Robbie55
Joining in

I have ordered a volt package on July 28th and was given the estimated delivery date for a self installation package of 31st July. Nothing has arrived now over a week later, no emails since the original confirmation email either which is quite poor really. I am wondering who to contact to find out if anything is actually going on behind the scenes. Can anybody shed any light on this at all. Thanks in advance. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Robbie55 

You could try calling the pre-installs team on 0800 052 1734 and ask them what's happening.

They are open  8:00am to 9:00pm  Monday to Friday, and 8:00am to 6:00pm Saturday and Sunday

(It can take a couple of days for a member of the forum team to pick up your post)

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Robbie55 

You could try calling the pre-installs team on 0800 052 1734 and ask them what's happening.

They are open  8:00am to 9:00pm  Monday to Friday, and 8:00am to 6:00pm Saturday and Sunday

(It can take a couple of days for a member of the forum team to pick up your post)

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Robbie55,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear that you're waiting on an installation order and have had minimal communications regarding updates. Please respond to the private message that I'll be sending to you shortly when you can and we'll look into it from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Robbie55,

Thank you for getting back to me via private message. I'm glad that we were able to look into and address your concerns.

Please do let us know if there's anything more that we can help you with.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!