cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mega Volt Bundle + 2 extra boxes

eriss
Joining in

Current contract with sky is coming to an end so hoping to move to VM. Whats the best deal available for the mega volt bundle? I am happy with the £85pm price they are offering but i need 2 extra boxes which brings the price to £100pm which is out of my budget. Tried haggling best i can get out of them is £100 credit off the first bill. Anyone manage to get the extra boxes for free?

2 REPLIES 2

Cardiffman282
Super solver

I had a look via Perks at work and the best I could see was £10 per extra box. 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@eriss wrote:

Current contract with sky is coming to an end so hoping to move to VM. Whats the best deal available for the mega volt bundle? I am happy with the £85pm price they are offering but i need 2 extra boxes which brings the price to £100pm which is out of my budget. Tried haggling best i can get out of them is £100 credit off the first bill. Anyone manage to get the extra boxes for free?

It's normally an extra £10 a month for the first additional box, and a further £5 a month for the second additional box.

The £100 credit you have been offered off the first bill would equate to receiving the second additional box free for 18 months.

You might be able to bring the cost down further if you ask for a different sim to the unlimited (£25 a month) one which is included in the £85 pricing 

You might also be able to claim a gift voucher if you order through a third party site such as giftcloud or broadband choices etc although this will probably be less than the credit  off your first bill that you say has you've been offered by VM.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali