cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect contract

Bigdave29
Joining in
On the 28/10/2023 i signed up to the Volt M350 fibre Broadband for 24 months at £15 for 6 months and £33 for the remainder of the 24 months.
I received an installation date of 31/10/2023 but this was then cancelled and an installation date of 24/01/2024 was then sent to me,which was 3 months from my signing up date.
I phoned up Virgin customer service in November 2023 and asked if there was an earlier installation date for my service and was told on their system there was no date available, I was told by customer service at Virgin if i went into my local Virgin/O2 shop they could see if there was a earlier installation date on their system as they had prior knowledge of earlier dates.
I visited my local shop in Carlisle  in November 2023 and was told they would sign me up for the earlier installation date on the same service Volt M350 fibre Broadband but for some reason I have been signed up to the Volt M250 fibre Broadband service and at the same price as I have previously signed up to the Volt M350 fibre Broadband i will send my original document for the Volt M350 fibre Broadband if required.As a virgin / O2 customer I should have had a Volt upgrade from my Volt M350 fibre Broadband to the Volt M500 fibre Broadband but due to getting put on the Volt M250 in error, and after i had originally signed up to the Volt M350 I have had my upgrade but only to the Volt M350.
At no time have I signed to another contract for a service which is lesser than the one i originally signed up to, this has been an error on the shop/customer service.
Many Thanks
Dave
1 REPLY 1

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Bigdave29 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

We're sorry to hear about the poor experience you've had 😔

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel