cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engineer changed TiVo now have V273 code

Cato671
Tuning in

Hi, we had an engineer out yesterday as there were problems with the hub. The engineer sorted those problems but whilst he was here he changed the TiVo. We’ve noticed that error code V273 is displayed on catch up and on demand. It still hasn’t cleared 24 hours later. Does anyone know if this will clear itself  or if I have to get on touch again. Don’t really want to call if I can help it because the wait is so long. Thanks for your help.

7 REPLIES 7

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Unlike the legacy TiVo, a V6 relies on a connection via your home-hub for onwards internet connectivity.

Do you have an Ethernet cable between your V6 & home-hub? Or is it connected wirelessly?

Follow Home > Help & Settings > Settings > Network, do you have a connection shown in the top-right corner?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

It has an Ethernet cable

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Reseat the cable at both ends - so in the V6 and on the hub.

Follow Home > Help & Settings > Settings > Network, do you have a connection shown in the top-right corner?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Reconnected both cables. Yes we do have a connection showing

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Does a successful connection in the past 6hours show in the top-left? If not, try "Connect to VM services now" at the bottom - then recheck the top-left for a timestamp.

Are you able to use app-based streaming services such as YouTube or iPlayer?

Done that and a timestamp comes up. YouTube etc ok solely on demand and catch up affected 

Hi @Cato671 👋.

Thanks for reaching back out to us. Apologies in the delay in responding. Can we ask has the situation been resolved or are you in need of further assistance with this? Please do let us know, I will send out a private message to ask for details should you require further help. 

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina