cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EPG showing 'title not available' and 'To be announced'

hamtrektng
Dialled in

I too having issue with EPG showing 'title not available' and 'To be announced'. Have tried rebooting but getting same looped messages. ANY VM STAFF please respond asap to resolve.

Tristan
5 REPLIES 5

hamtrektng
Dialled in

Just found the solution to the EPG intermittently displaying 'To be Announced' and 'Title not available'. Whilst having building work done to the house I was aware of a wifi sender device that "apparently" interfere's with our wifi on VM TV network and displaying an empty EPG. Can anyone confirm findings?

Tristan

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The symptoms you describe are generally caused by a loss of internet connection resulting in your V6 being unable to receive the EPG updates - this will also cause a loss of OnDemand services, but has no bearing on live broadcast TV channels which don't use the internet.

If your V6 is connected to your home-hub wirelessly, check the signal strength by following Home > Help & Settings > Settings > Network, and looking in the top-right corner.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Another case showing that it’s always best to use an Ethernet cable.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi hamtrektng, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

Checking things this end, I can see you created a new thread confirming this issue is now resolved for you. You can view this here: Resolved on EPG 'TBA' messages.

Please note that if you need to update the thread then just reply to your original thread rather than creating a new one. We understand it's frustrating when something's not right however posting more than once about the same fault makes the boards look busier than what they actually are. It also means we could take longer to reply due to needing to sift through duplicate posts.

If you have any further issues then please pop back and let us know. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi @hamtrektng 

Welcome back to the community forums 

Thank you for letting us know that you've found a solution to the issue you were facing. 

Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley