cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A whole football season with a fault

BinghamBloke
Super solver

Congratulations Virgin you have outdone yourself this year.

From the first game of the season Arsenal v Nottingham Forest right upto and including tonights Europa final the TNT Sports UHD ch.531 has had a stuttering fault which many have reported and nothing has ever been fixed.

You will be saving me money as no way will I be paying for the TNT add on now you've stripped it out the bundle

4 REPLIES 4

Bid1
Dialled in

I agree totally and the commentary was awful as well. I couldn’t watch it. 

jgnotts
Superfast

I agree about the TNT Ultimate channel, I've had micro stuttering on the sound all season and have stopped watching that channel because of it.

Do I take it from your post that TNT Sports is no longer included in the top package?

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@jgnotts wrote:

I agree about the TNT Ultimate channel, I've had micro stuttering on the sound all season and have stopped watching that channel because of it.

Do I take it from your post that TNT Sports is no longer included in the top package?

VM revamped the TV tiers in September 2023. (Ultimate Volt was replaced by Mega Volt)

Any recontracting customer that had the older Maxit TV package will be moved onto Mega TV which doesn't include TNT Sports.

Virgin's wholesale contract with WBD no longer allows for TNT Sports to be included in top-tier TV so TNT Sports was removed from all packages and became a standalone additional add on (30 days notice required to remove it) in September 2023.

Any new customers, or those recontracting and wanting a TNT Sports subscription will need to pay an additional £18 per month (unless they can negotiate it for less)

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

The word “revamped” could be replaced with “renamed the packages so that they could charge more whilst at the same time giving less and because the package name has changed, customers have to renew their contract with a different package”