cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upgrade email received but TV package never changed

Jikel
Joining in

Just wondering whether anyone knows, if a package upgrade is binding on the Virgin side?

I had an email towards the end of Jan for an "online only offer" to add Sky Cinema for £9 / month for 18 months.

I took up this offer, and received an email response with an order reference, confirming the change.

Just spoke to VM customer agent to ask why I've not received my channels and they tell me there's no sign of the order.  They then offered an upgrade to my entire package, to one that would include Sky Cinema, but they comes to £28 / month more than I am paying now.

I don't understand how a system somewhere within VM knows about, and has confirmed this order, and yet whatever system the reps use has no sight of it!

Frustratedly yours.

2 REPLIES 2

roy247
Superstar

If you spoke to an offshore agent I would phone 150 and select the ' leaving option ' and speak to retentions they might have more knowledge about the offer and be able to find your order reference.

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Jikel 

Welcome back to the community forums 

Sorry to hear that an email offer was not added at our side. We can take a look for you if you still require. 
Please join me on private message so I can locate your account and pass account security. You can see your private messages at the top of the page, in the envelope icon or if you're using a smaller device, you can see your private messages by clicking on the Virgin Media logo at the top right and select 'Messages' from the drop down. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley