cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

recorrdings on channel 182 wild

Tomorrow1234
Joining in

Hi Guys

my 360 box will not record Dr Pol or Yukon  Vet. Some reason it just part records and if you try to watch wont play at all. its only this channel not problems with any other channels. i have deleted all recording and seset box but still the same problem ?

5 REPLIES 5

roy247
Superstar

Hi Tomorrow 1234,

Tested this today and both Dr Pol and Yukon Vet (12 pm and 1 pm) have recorded without any problems.

I guess your box is set to fast start or active start so it will record even if you aren't watching anything.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Tomorrow1234 

I recorded Yukon Vet today without any problems.

I agree with @roy247  - your main boxit  sounds like your 360 box is either turned off for the time you've set the recording, or set to eco start.  It should be set to either fast start or active start, especially if you also have a mini box. 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Tomorrow1234 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue with your recording and a big thank you to our community team for their advise here so far. Can I ask if you have been able to check your recording settings? 

Tomorrow1234
Joining in

Hi yes I have fast start on . Its only this channel I have problems with all other recording are great mo issues 

Thanks for coming back to us, its strange that the issues are only happening on that one channel with those two shows. 

Have you tried to record other shows on that channel and had the same issues? 

When you have part recordings, are they the first part of the show? I'm thinking that the schedule could be delayed or wrong and its causing the problems with the part recordings.

Is this happening every time that you record Dr Pol or Yukon Vet? 

Kind Regards,

Steven_L