cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VirginTV 360 and my TV are far from the reach of my broadband wifi cable and hub location in my house

kumarrajad
Joining in

Hi,

I have recently order M250 + virgin360. I have got the devices delivered. But, my virgin broadband cable bit far from my tv location. This means, I can put my M250 Wifi hub at one location where my virgin cable is. But, when I connect my virgin 360TV to my LGTV which is other side and far from my virgin M250 Wifi Hub.

Now, I can access the broadband without any issues. But, I cannot watch LiveTV as Virgin 360 Box should connect to the coax cable from Hub.

How to fix this?

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Your TV360 box needs 3 connections.

1: Incoming co-ax for live TV separate from any other VM kit you have - they will all take a split from the single incoming feed but need a co-ax of their own.

2: Connection to your home-hub to provide onward internet connectivity. Ethernet cable is ideal and preferable, reliable wireless often suffices.

3: HDMI to your TV.

If you don't have the co-ax connection points in the right place, you'll need a manned tech installation to put the cabling & connections where you need them. VM staff should respond on here in a couple of days, otherwise you could call in for a quicker response.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @kumarrajad 👋

A warm welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post.

We can arrange for a technician to come out and re-locate your equipment but there will be a non fault call out fee of £25 for this job.

If you are happy to proceed, please respond to my PM and we can get a visit arranged for you. 

Thanks!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs