cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TNT sports activation time

nathang14
Joining in

Hello I’ve just bought TNT connection for the UFC tonight and it’s saying 7-10 days activation? Surely this can be quicker? I want to watch the UFC tonight and wasn’t told it would be that long otherwise I would t of bought it to be honest

5 REPLIES 5

nathang14
Joining in

Hello I’ve just bought TNT connection for the UFC tonight and it’s saying 7-10 days activation? Surely this can be quicker? I want to watch the UFC tonight and wasn’t told it would be that long otherwise I would t of bought it to be honest

roy247
Superstar

Is this just a PPV event or upgrade to TNT.

The quickest way to upgrade and add channels is to phone 150 and possibly speak to retentions (the leaving option) and they will be added probably before you come off the phone, there can be up to 14 day's before changes are made using the other methods.

its not PPV it was just for UFC 299 to watch it so its an upgrade to TNT, if i knew it was gonna take this long i would of done it a week ago tbh

ozsat
Superstar

There are lots of posts that the online upgrades to packages take ages.

Usually if you call it is actiavated before the end of the call.

==================================
1.2Gb/100Mb in Oxford (area 31) using SH5

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Online & through the TV upgrade requests go into a stack to be actioned by CS staff. Only the acknowledgment is automated. Therefore it could be several days before an agent gets to your request.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks